At Arialgo we believe that REIT data visualizations are critical for generating proprietary market insights as well as making the system output highly interpretable and supporting key portfolio and investment decisions at critical market turning points.
Arialgo’S REIT RADAR - ENABLES PRESENTATION AND SELECTION OF REITS BASED ON EACH REIT’S QUALITY & PRICING SCORES
The REIT radar is a visualization and decision-support tool, which assists in visualizing the selection and visual analysis of the Arialgo portfolio at each given time. The REIT Radar presents all REITs on a two-dimensional system representing each REIT’s pricing score and quality score:
- Quality Score (X Axis) – A score based on fundamental analysis, using data and information imported to Arialgo’s system on a real time basis.
- Pricing Score (Y Axis): the pricing score of each REIT is based on Arialgo’s proprietary signals and pricing indicators which have shown to have strong predictive power on future behavior of REIT stocks.
The REIT radar dynamically changes and re-orders priority of investments and weights. Changes in Index portfolio are executed on basis of movement within the radar. The REIT radar features several key elements:
- The implementation of various investment and hedging strategies
- Highlights portfolio positions vs the broad market
- Tracking the historical movement of each REIT on the radar and its current trajectory
- Presents the Arialgo target alpha statistical analysis
The Trajectory Tracker is an advanced and unique visualization which tracks REIT current position and historical movement in a two dimensional system, based on key data. This visualization enables the REIT Portfolio Manager to identify unique trading patterns, price inefficiencies, and investment opportunities.